As an organization we serve our clients and customers with the highest level of integrity while also valuing the success of all our projects. We are committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for all our personnel, visitors to all our construction sites and offices, and to the protection of members of the communities we work in.
• To Be One Of The Leading Black-Woman Owned Businesses In The Electrical Construction Industry;
• To Ensure That The Best Interest Of Our Clients And Customers Are Served At All Times;
• To Ensure That All Our Personnel Maintain A Professional Approach, Attitude And Behavior Towards All Clients And Members Of The Communities;
• To Contribute To A Safe And Healthy Working Environment For Employees, Clients, Customers And The Surrounding Communities By Reducing Our Carbon Footprint And Pursuing A Low Carbon Growth;
• To Promote Our Staff To Supervisory And Management Positions Should They Prove Competent;
• To Help Provide Sustainable Electricity Solutions To Improve The Quality Of The South African Lives;
• To Setting Up For Success.
Our Mission Is To Provide Services That Serve To Improve The Quality Of Our Customers Life By Partnering To Keep The Lights On. Our Approach Is A Sensitive, Effective, Efficient And Professional Manner While Also Promoting A Culture Of Safety, Health And Being Environmentally Conscious.
For us, success is more than mere statistics. It is steered by our passion for excellence. Through each of our companies, we set out to define the region’s industry practices and create market benchmarks of international standards. We believe in long term business relationships that are based on mutual goals, ethical business practices and the single minded pursuit of delivering the extraordinary. Efficiently unleash cross-media information without cross-media value. Quickly maximize timely deliverables for real-time schemas. Dramatically maintain clicks-and-mortar solutions without functional solutions.
Our Knowledge And Experience Allow Us To Plan And Analyse Each Project From Every Angle Using A Collaborative And Efficient Planning Process. Our Aim Is To Always Meet And Where Possible Exceed Our Clients And Customers Expectations By Delivering High Quality Projects On Time Every Time, Build With Integrity.
Electrical Reticulation of MV and LV Overhead Infrastructures and the household electrification of Upstairs Village in Ganyesa North West.
Electrical Reticulation of MV and LV Overhead Infrastructures from the 22kV Heuningvlei Lopeng Feeder Line and the household electrification of Kgokgojane Extension Phase 2 in the North West;
Electrical Reticulation of MV and LV Overhead Infrastructures from the 11kV Stephanus Feeder Line and the household electrification of Kgabalatsane Village Phase 3 in the North West;
Construction of a new 22kV Mink Conductor Feeder split from Havelock Gugu Substation to Havelock Ganyesa in the North West;
Electrical Reticulation of MV and LV Overhead Infrastructures from the 11kV Pudimoe Magopela Feeder Line and the household electrification of Mathlako Village Phase 1 and 2 in the North West
Electrical Reticulation of MV and LV Overhead Infrastructures from the 22kV Delareyville Hartsrivier Feeder Line and the household electrification of Migdol Extension in the North West
Construction of a new 11kV Hare Conductor Feeder Line from Schweizer Reneke Substation to split Mareesin 11kV line in SCHWEIZER RENEKE North West
Electrical Contracting Board of South Africa
Compensation Fund/Workman’s Compensation
B-BBEE Level 1
High Voltage Regulation Certificates
CIDB 6EP PE grade